Spring Bond 9mm Eco-Engineered Underlay by Texfelt
Product code: Spring Bond 9mm Eco-Engineered Underlay by Texfelt
Brand: Texfelt Underlay & Fibre Technology
£69.67 per roll (inc. VAT)
Spring Bond 9mm Eco-Engineered Underlay
A roll measures 10.00 metres x 1.50 metres - 15m² per roll
- Spring Bond underlay is made using Texfelt's state-of-the-art Kytech technology.
- Constructed using a carefully selected blend of fibres, which have already been recycled from a number of sources including PET bottles and other single use plastics.
- Click on the "Extended Description" tab below for Texfelt's YouTube video that explains their incredible story.
- Contains 85% recycled fibre with no harmful VOC emissions.
- Awarded Allergy UK's Seal of Approval - click here - for further details.
- All of this makes Spring Bond one of the most environmentally friendly underlays available on the market today.
- Thickness: 9mm.
- Density 100kg/m3.
- TOG rating: 2.3.
- Impact sound reduction: 41db.
- Suitable for heavy commercial applications.
- Flame resistant, Chemical-free and easy to install.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Great Britain.
Any questions? Email us, LiveChat us or just give us a buzz - we're the Flooring Gurus!
Sales & expert advice 01622 790 356