Spring Bond 11mm Eco-Engineered Underlay by Texfelt
Product code: Spring Bond 11mm Eco-Engineered Underlay by Texfelt
Brand: Texfelt Underlay & Fibre Technology
from £6.50 per m2 (inc. VAT)
Delivery Timeframe: 3-5 Working Days
The more you buy, the more you save!
- Buy 40 m2 for
£5.95 and save 9%!
- Buy 100 m2 for
£5.47 and save 18%!
Spring Bond 11mm Eco-Engineered Underlay
- Spring Bond underlay is made using Texfelt's state-of-the-art Kytech technology.
- Constructed using a carefully selected blend of fibres, which have already been recycled from a number of sources including PET bottles and other single use plastics.
- Contains 85% recycled fibre with no harmful VOC emissions.
- We sell this underlay by the square metre, which means you can buy exactly what you need with zero waste!
- All of this makes Spring Bond one of the most environmentally friendly underlays available on the market today.
- Thickness: 11mm.
- Density 100kg/m3.
- TOG rating: 2.1.
- Impact sound reduction: 57db.
- Ideal for luxury residential applications.
- Flame resistant, Chemical-free and easy to install.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Great Britain.
Any questions? Email us, LiveChat us or just give us a buzz - we're the Flooring Gurus!