Padstow by Brintons
Product code: Padstow (Brintons)
from £63.24 per m2 (inc. VAT)
(Was £66.56 per m2)
Delivery Timeframe: 5-7 Working Days
The more you buy, the more you save!
- Buy 40 m2 for
£60.34 and save 4%!
- Buy 100 m2 for
£57.64 and save 9%!
Padstow by Brintons.
- Made from 80% wool, 20% polyamide (aka nylon) - the best ingredients for making a top quality wool twist carpet.
- Axminster woven construction which means Padstow is engineered to last.
- Wool yarn is best for creating a cosy feel & longer lasting performance, is biodegradable and from a renewable source - hoorah!
- Polyamide fibre has excellent "bounce back" recovery qualities, out performing most other man-made fibres.
- Pile weight: grammes 1,169g/m², 34.48oz yd².
- Tog value 1.82
- Made from a combination of Polyester, Polypropylene, Jute and Latex backing which we recommend using with a new underlay.
- Heavy domestic rating making Padstow suitable for EVERYWHERE in the home.
- Made in the U.K
Any questions? Email us, LiveChat us or just give us a buzz. Flooring Megastore - we're the Flooring Gurus!