Hornchurch by Gaskell Wool Rich
Gaskell Wool Rich have just dramatically increased their prices to us. They have done this because they want to protect their core business, the independent retailer. A high proportion of these retailers work on vulgar margins and it's in Gaskell's interest, not the consumer's, to look after these greedy retailers. So, nothing wrong with Gaskell's products but they are grossly overpriced for what they are. You don't want to give them your hard earned money, do you?
Try these better value for money options:
Cairngorm Loop, Cambrian Loop, Classics, Country Herbs, Mayfair and Oasis.
The key features of Hornchurch are:
- Made from 100% wool from New Zealand.
- Wool yarn is best for creating a cosy feel & longer lasting performance, is biodegradable and from a renewable source - hoorah!
- 3 ply yarn for better wear & longer appearance retention.
- Moth proof.
- Total thickness TBCmm.
- The TOG rating is TBC.
- Made with action backing which we recommend using with a new underlay.
- Why not protect your new carpet investment with Intec Stain Resist?
- Heavy domestic rating making Hornchurch suitable for EVERYWHERE in the home.
Any questions? Email us, LiveChat us or just give us a buzz. Flooring Megastore - we're the Flooring Gurus!