Abbotsford by Brintons
Product code: Abbotsford (Brintons)
from £66.56 per m2 (inc. VAT)
Delivery Timeframe: 5-7 Days
The more you buy, the more you save!
- Buy 40 m2 for
£63.49 and save 4%!
- Buy 100 m2 for
£60.70 and save 9%!
Abbotsford by Brintons.
- Made from 80% wool, 20% polyamide (aka nylon) - the best ingredients for making a top quality wool twist carpet.
- Axminster woven construction which means Abbotsford is engineered to last.
- Wool yarn is best for creating a cosy feel & longer lasting performance, is biodegradable and from a renewable source - hoorah!
- Polyamide fibre has excellent "bounce back" recovery qualities, out performing most other man-made fibres.
- Pile weight: grammes 1,315g/m², 38.78 oz yd².
- Tog value 1.62
- Ivory Kilgour, Stone Kilgour, Heather Kilgour and Rust Kilgour - Pattern repeat of 50.1m in the width and 48.0cm in the length.
- Gold Brodie, Ettrick Plaid, Melrose Plaid, Lewis Plaid and Border Plaid - Pattern repeat of 16.7cm in the width and 16.9cm in the length.
- Macinnes - Pattern repeat of 50.1cm in the width and 50.8cm in the length.
- Made from a combination of Polyester, Polypropylene, Jute and Latex backing which we recommend using with a new underlay.
- Extra heavy domestic rating making Abbotsford suitable for EVERYWHERE in the home.
- Made in the U.K
Any questions? Email us, LiveChat us or just give us a buzz. Flooring Megastore - we're the Flooring Gurus!